M4 Recruitment are working with a high-tech, fast turnaround PCB assembly company established for over 20 years who are seeking a Machine Operator to join the team due to growth of the business.
Apply on Partner Site
Job duties include but are not limited to:
* Setup and operation of surface mount pick and place machines.
* Setup and operation of automatic and semi-automatic stencil printers.
* Setup and operation of reflow oven.
* Perform manual component placement and inspection.
* Perform routine machine maintenance.
* Perform detailed quality inspection of populated circuit boards.
Preferred but not essential job requirements:
* Minimum of two years’ experience operating SMT Equipment in fast paced environment. Samsung machine experience is a plus.
* Good working knowledge of ISO 9001, ESD, SPC, IPC-A-610
* Expected to read and comprehend process documentation including Bills of Materials and Assembly drawings.
* Expected to communicate well in English both verbally and in written format.
* Component identification ability.
* Candidates should be very organized with the ability to keep count of parts.
Minimum expected would an ability to identify a PCB or a electronic component, full training given.
* 20 days holiday (plus paid Bank Holidays) extra day awarded per full year of service up to 25.
* Monday to Friday (Apply online only)
* Pension and healthcare offered.
M4 Recruitment are an employment business and operates as an equal opportunities employer. Authority to issue an advertisement in respect of the above mentioned position has been obtained from the hirer concerned
Or check similar jobs