SF Recruitment have recently partnered with a great organisation based in Birmingham City Centre that are looking for an experience Reward Partner.
Apply on Partner Site
You will be pivotal in providing data insights and market research to embed the reward strategy.
Salary: £40,000 + excellent benefits
Hybrid working available.
- Working with the People Advisor to develop and implement policies and procedures related to compensation, benefits and rewards.
- Working with key stakeholders to maintain effective reward strategies to attract and retain talent
- Provide support to line managers and colleagues on all reward related matters, including case disputes
- Implement and embed pay and reward structures
- Ensure the reward framework supports workforce and succession planning
- Implement innovative approach to benefits and manage the complete benefits package
- Job evaluations, insight gathering and pay benchmarking
- Bonus payment analysis, pay reporting and pay modelling
- Support annual pay review process
- Manage all aspects of living wage
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of implementing pay reviews
- Significant reward experience
- Ideally CIPD qualified
- Ideally experience of Willis Towers Watson job evaluation process
#Compensation and Benefits advisor # Reward Advisor
Or check similar jobs