My client is a leading Trade Association representing the Engineering and Automation industry and due to recent promotion, internal changes and growth, they are currently looking for a talented Administrator to join their friendly team. The role has a range of responsibilities including:
Apply on Partner Site
* Training course administration
* Maintaining delegate lists for all courses
* Ensuring all attendees have the relevant information for the course they are due to attend
* Raisinginvoices for each course
* Setting up course evaluations for Trainer / Content feedback
* Updating the range of courses available on the company website
* Researching venues for member events
* Assisting with marketing and merchandising administration
* General filing and scanning duties as well as expense reconciliation
Applicants must have previous office administration experience along with outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written. Accuracy and attention to detail is also key along with the ability juggle multiple tasks at any one time. Knowledge of MS Office products is essential.
This is a great opportunity to join a respected and established Trade Association who are going through exciting change and expansion. The role offers a friendly working environment along with a diverse workload so no 2 days will be the same.
Please note that this is an OFFICE BASED role with no opportunity for remote or hybrid working
Or check similar jobs