Senior C++ Software Engineer required by a high-tech company located in Portsmouth. The company requires a Senior C++ Software Engineer to join their existing, highly skilled Agile team developing products for commercial and military customers.
Apply on Partner Site
The successful Senior C++ Software Engineer will likely have a relevant degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or similar and will have proven commercial experience with C++ programming ideally in a cross-platform environment incorporating UI development with Qt, MFC or similar technology.
* C++ programming, ideally in a cross-platform environment - Windows & Linux
* Object oriented methodologies
* Subversion or similar code configuration management tool
* Appreciation of mathematical and/or algorithm development
Experience in any of the following areas would be advantageous but is not a prerequisite
* Networking programming
* CMake or similar cross platform build tool
* Technical leadership and/or mentoring team members
Or check similar jobs