Job title: English Teacher
Apply on Partner Site
Full time: 8.30am - 3.30pm
Are you a skilled and dedicated English Teacher looking for flexible teaching opportunities in the Oundle area? We are actively seeking enthusiastic teaching staff to join our team and make a positive impact on secondary education. If you're passionate about teaching and ready to inspire young minds, we want to hear from you!
* Plan and deliver engaging and creative English lessons.
* Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment that encourages students' artistic expression.
* Teach across Key Stages, ensuring lessons are tailored to the needs of diverse learners.
* Utilize a variety of teaching methods to inspire and engage students.
* Assess and provide constructive feedback on students' progress.
* Collaborate with the department and contribute to extracurricular activities.
* Joining a fantastic secondary school with a supportive and inclusive ethos.
* Competitive salary.
* Professional development opportunities.
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent teaching qualification. (Desirable)
* Specialization or significant experience in teaching English.
* Ability to inspire and motivate students in a creative learning environment.
* Strong classroom management and communication skills.
* Commitment to fostering a positive and inclusive atmosphere in the classroom.
What can Aspire people can offer you:
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Up to £250 refer a friend scheme.
* Free CPD courses.
* An experienced and committed consultant to assist you with your recruitment process.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks
Or check similar jobs