Our client are a growing mechanical business who focus on providing complete mechanical services for commercial and industrial applications. They combine the most up to date and modern methods of installation with the most refined methods. The majority of their workload come from some of the most well known building services contractors in the UK, Gratte Bros, Imtech, Kier and Phoenix ME , to name a few.
Apply on Partner Site
Role: Mechanical Site Manager - £320 - £350 per day
The successful candidate will be overseeing the delivery of the pipework package on the refurbishment of a commercial building with level 2 Biosecurity laboratory space and office space in Hammersmith
* Design Review (scope gaps / clashes)
* Short term programming.
* Health & Safety (RAMS).
* Technical Submissions.
* Preparation/issuing all RFI.
* Sub-contractor coordination.
* Management of commissioning stages
* Liaising with client team, main contractor and sub-contractors
* Progress meetings with sub-contractors, professional teams and client
The ideal candidate:
* Progressed from a tools background and have good technical knowledge of mechanical/Electrical services.
* Experience working in the commercial sector, specifically on plant rooms and risers
* Experience managing projects to a minimum of £2M within your own discipline
* A minimum 5 years’ experience in a management role
* Ideally the candidate will have subcontracted to main contractors such as Sir Robert McAlpine, ISg, Mace, Wates, etc.
In return they offer:
* A healthy pipeline of work
* Join a stable business who have an excellent staff attrition rate.
* A very competitive basic salary, package and an excellent bonus scheme.
Our client are keen to promote from within and this position is no exception, with opportunities to progress into a project management capacity
Or check similar jobs