Apply on Partner Site
* Job Title: Production Clerk
* Location: Malvern
* Salary: Up to £30,000
* Shift: Days
* Industry: Food
We are working with an established food manufacturing company based in Malvern. They are recruiting for a Production Clerk to join their team on a Mon – Fri Days role.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Prepare and process production orders, following procedures and quality controls
* Creation of labels/ detailed over printing
* Produce and process work instructions/production orders through the ERP system.
* Enter and maintain data on Excel.
* Proactively review data integrity, material shortages, stock outages, while processing production orders.
* Identify process improvements within production process. Propose changes when needed.
* Other general administrative tasks.
* Promote and develop positive communication with all departments working closely particularly with Production, Customer Service and Quality Depts.
* Work as part of a small team, providing cover and support.
Qualifications & Experience required:
* Good working knowledge of ERP systems
* Experience with purchasing/planning/ERP.
* 5 GCSE to include Grade C Maths and Grade C English or equivalent
* Proficient IT skills to include MS Excel, MS word, Outlook
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy. (Performs tasks with care, makes few if any errors, Checks work to ensure accuracy and completeness. Remains aware and takes care of details that are easy to overlook or dismiss as insignificant.)
This position is commutable from; Worcester, Redditch, West Bromwich, Coventry, Bromsgrove, Wolverhampton
Relevant Job Titles: Production Controller, Admin, Customer Service Advisor, Stock Controller, Production Admin
All applicants must live in the UK and be eligible to work and live in the UK. Please note, our client is unable to offer Sponsorship or Visa support for this role.
Due to the sheer volume of applications, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days, please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Axion Recruitment is working as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy
Or check similar jobs