Kenny Recruit are looking for a Brand Management Accountant to join a fashion & apparel company on a permanent basis. Our client works with brands, that they own, to develop them, market them, take them to the market, sell them and distribute them. They own multiple brands so there will be some inter-company responsibilities as well working on the royalties system.
Apply on Partner Site
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Brand Accountant/Management Accountant to join our finance team in London. This role would be ideal for someone who has experience in finance and wants to propel their career forward.
Pay: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum (dependent on experience) + benefits
Location: Central London
Working hours: 9.00am - 6.00pm
* Producing monthly management accounts
* Monthly balance sheet reconciliation
* Responsibility for multiple entities bookkeeping
* Preparing payroll journals
* Preparing monthly journals (depreciation, prepayment, accruals, and recharges)
* Submitting VAT returns
* Bank payment runs
* Producing monthly ad-hoc finance reports
* Assisting with year end audit
* Liaise with Head of Finance and assisting with ad hoc duties
What you need to succeed
* Part Qualified (or fully qualified AAT)
* 1-2 years in a management accountant experience
* Analytical and organised
* NetSuite experience would be a bonus
We've been candidates too so we know how frustrating it is if you don’t hear back from a job application. We’d love to respond to everyone, however given the high volume of responses we receive from the combination of job boards, social media and other sources and despite our best efforts, we simply can’t get back to every application - We know that’s not what you want to hear but we hope you’ll understand?
Short-listed candidates will obviously be contacted for this specific role and if you haven’t heard from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We will keep your CV on file to contact you with regards to future roles and any other advice to help you, however if you do not wish to remain on our database, please let us know and we will obviously remove you. Alternatively, feel free to contact us for a chat
Or check similar jobs