We are seeking a highly skilled and dedicated Internal Quality Assurance Officer (IQA) with experience in Plant Operations to join this national training provider in the Construction industry. As the IQA, you will play a vital role in ensuring that all assessments and qualifications are delivered in accordance with the requirements of awarding bodies and regulatory standards.
Apply on Partner Site
About the Company: This company is a highly recognised national training provider employing over 800 dedicated professionals. They have a strong commitment to providing quality education and training, who play a pivotal role in shaping the future workforce in the construction industry.
Job Title: Internal Quality Assurance (IQA) Construction- Plant Operations
• Company: National Training Provider
• Location: Home-based with National Travel
• Contract Duration: Permanent
• Salary: £47250-£50000 per annum
Additional Benefits: Car Allowance of £5252 per annum
• 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays rising to 30 days with options to purchase additional holidays
• Employee discounts
• Long service awards
• Company recognition scheme
• Employee assistance and health care programme
• Employer Pension Contributions of up to 7%
Responsibilities of the Internal Quality Assurance Officer- Plant Operations:
• Conducting thorough internal quality assurance activities to uphold the required standards in Plant Operations for all assessments.
• Offering guidance and support to assessors and trainers regarding assessment practices and processes.
• Implementing standardisation activities to ensure consistency in assessment practices throughout the organization.
• Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records of all internal quality assurance activities.
• Collaborating with external quality assurance bodies and awarding organizations as necessary.
• Assisting the Head of Apprenticeships in preparing for Quality, Monitoring, and Support Visits.
• Identifying areas for improvement in assessment processes and procedures and working with relevant stakeholders to implement changes.
• Providing necessary support and guidance to learners.
Essential Requirements of the IQA- Plant Operations
• Possession of a recognised IQA qualification, such as the Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment.
• Extensive experience working in an IQA role within the Apprenticeship Sector and Plant Operations
• Vocational competence and expertise in the Construction industry, including Plant Operations such as Excavators, Dump Trucks or Crawler Dozers and Compaction Equipment
• A good understanding and Ofsted, ESFA and funding regulations
• Thorough understanding of regulatory requirements and awarding body standards.
• A recognised Assessors Award such as TAQA, or CAVA, followed by teaching qualification (e.g., PGCE, Cert Ed) is highly desirable.
• Experience using e-portfolio systems.
• Full UK Driving License and access to own vehicle
If you are passionate about maintaining quality assurance and have a proven track record of success in an IQA role within Plant Operations, we would love to hear from you. For further information, please contact Simon Atkins at (phone number removed)
Or check similar jobs