Westlakes Recruit are currently recruiting for an experienced Safety Assessment Specialist ideally with a background in nuclear on a long term contract basis, to be located in Reading offering hybrid working.
Apply on Partner Site
* Ensuring that company strategies, policies and management system requirements for safety are communicated and understood.
* Take ownership of safety documentation as directed by Group Leader.
* Chair HAZOP Meetings.
* Lead in the production of safety justification, documentation.
* Promote relevant good practice with the Safety Assessment Specialism
.* Contributing to processes that assess performance of the development and use of safety assessments and identify where improvements could be made.
* Coaching graduates and early career in safety assessment approaches and techniques.
* To assist in verifying and checking safety documentation.
* Maintaining and promoting high standards in Environment, Safety, Health, Security and Quality.
Why We're Different:
Westlakes Recruit are a people solutions business that understands the complexities of nuclear and the importance of our clients' mission critical objectives.
Smarter, faster, more agile - we have a laser focus on nuclear, with deep sectoral knowledge. We develop nuclear talent pools before you know you need them!
We do Nuclear. We only do Nuclear. We do all of Nuclear.
Powering a Diverse Nuclear Future:
As an equal opportunities business, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and abilities
Or check similar jobs