REMOTE WORKING- Full & Part time hours available (Monday-Friday). Salary - up to £25,000.00 dependent on experience.
Apply on Partner Site
Excellent benefits package, training, up to 25 days holiday, bonus scheme (5% of basic salary based on business and personal performance), healthcare, pension, life assurance, virtual GP, and many other lifestyle discounts.
Looking for a company that stands out among the rest, with a real purpose to make tomorrow’s journeys simpler, safer and smarter?
We’re AND-E – one of the fastest-growing insurance companies you’ve probably never heard of. And we’re proud of our warm and inclusive culture. We’re building a diverse community, with a unique blend of strengths, to take our business to the next level
Join our business now as an experienced Claims Handler within our Accidental Damage Team. We are currently accepting remote working applications if you live outside of a 50-mile distance to our Newcastle-Upon-Tyne office.
You will take responsibility for Customer queries relating to the repair or loss of their vehicle. The Team provides pro-active accident/network management support to ensure the Customer Repair Journey is as speedy and cost effective as possible. Minimising failure demand at every turn point of contact.
Join a company that cares about you with an outstanding benefits package, including hybrid working and flexible holiday scheme, bonus, life assurance, virtual GP, healthcare, pension and too many more to mention here.
Fancy a closer look and an opportunity to be part of a #connectedcommunity like no other?
AND-YOU, AND-ME, AND-US, AND-E
* Utilise demonstratable claims experience and knowledge to handle claims in line with agreed authority levels, handling guidelines, procedures, claims strategy and culture. Ensure claims are settled quickly and cost effectively.
* Ensure customer solutions are delivered in line with the policy of insurance and claims handling processes to provide an excellent claims customer experience.
* Make necessary investigations and decisions on liability and quantum, identifying possible fraudulent cases, highlighting indemnity concerns and corroborating circumstances to make accurate liability assessments at the earliest possible stage.
* Strive for first call resolution and take ownership of issues; take personal ownership, follow through on promises and keep the customer informed until issues are resolved. Do all that you can to move claim toward settlement and reduce failure demand.
* Support development and delivery of the Claims strategy and vision.
* Use claims experience and knowledge of principles of negligence to negotiate with other organisations to achieve the optimum claims settlement in terms of liability and costs.
Knowledge, Experience and Qualifications:
* Demonstratable knowledge of motor claims (Indemnity, Liability, Accident Management).
* Proven experience within a Customer facing motor claims role.
* Understanding of the FCA regulatory regime, FOS ethos and TCF initiatives.
* Ability to plan and organise own workload.
* Sound negotiation and influencing skills.
* Good level of both verbal and numerical reasoning, analytical, objective, solves problems by developing and applying solutions.
* Proficient in using IT word processing and spreadsheet packages.
* Understanding of the principles of negligence and how this applies to motor accident liability.
* Dealing with customers and third parties in a high emotional state when often having to deliver ‘bad’ news.
Do you think this role fits your experience? Does it sound like it would challenge you?
Join Aioi Nissay Dowa Europe and be part of a thriving and supportive team that values your contributions, fosters growth, and rewards your dedication.
Aioi Nissay Dowa Europe is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Employees and job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics)
Or check similar jobs