Electrical Maintenance Engineer – Mon-Fri
Apply on Partner Site
£45,000 - £48,000 + overtime + excellent company benefits
Rotherham, South Yorkshire
An excellent opportunity for an electrical maintenance engineer who is looking for a mon-fri role offering a competitive salary, overtime and an enhanced benefits package.
This is a great chance to work for an established manufacturer who are looking for an engineer to work 8 hours shifts, on a 3-shift rotation.
You will be working for a high-volume manufacturing company that has an excellent reputation within its industry. Your role will be to cover electrical breakdowns to fast paced manufacturing equipment and be involved in PPM’s/continuous improvement projects.
This is a great chance to work for a highly established company, in a role with no weekend working. There is also an opportunity to increase your earnings through overtime.
The role would suit an electrical engineer, from an industrial/manufacturing or forces background, looking for a role within manufacturing.
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer (8-hour shifts Mon-Fri)
- Cover electrical breakdowns to fast paced manufacturing equipment and have involvement in PPM’s/continuous improvement projects.
- Working for an established high-volume manufacturer.
- Electrical Engineering Background
- Looking for a role within a manufacturing facility
- Looking for a Monday-Friday role – 3 shift rotation
Please be aware that we will only accept applications from candidates that have a valid work permit to work in the UK.
By applying to this job, you are confirming that you do not hold a criminal record and that you know of no legal reason why you would be ineligible for employment
Or check similar jobs