CY Executive resourcing is partnered with a successful, forward thinking and highly acclaimed Practice looking to appoint a Corporate Audit Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to align themselves with a global practice who pride themselves on development, progression and outstanding service.
Apply on Partner Site
As a Corporate Audit Manager, you will lead a team on a range of interesting Audit assignments, focussing on large corporate clients up to £100m, including international businesses and listed companies, developing and maintaining strong relationships.
Responsibilities will include:
* Perform audits from planning stage through to completion, taking on lead responsibilities for each audit assignment.
* Act as the principal contact for the client during the on-site fieldwork and subsequent client queries.
* Manage on-site teams and assist in the supervision and development of more junior staff, providing training where appropriate and ensuring work is appropriately allocated according to the team members abilities and development.
* To prepare statutory financial statements for clients.
* To adhere to deadlines, identifying potential issues and relevant escalation as when required.
* Identify where other experts in the firm can provide relevant services to respond to client business needs.
* Manage work in progress and billing on client assignments.
* Undertake additional duties as reasonably required.
This is a Senior role and as such, requires an energetic and proactive approach along with experience within the audit of complex groups and reporting structures. Qualified ACA/ACCA Required.
In return, there is hybrid working, an outstanding benefits package and the opportunity to be fully supported with your ongoing CDP
Or check similar jobs