Are you an experienced cook ready for a new challenge? In this rewarding role, you will have the opportunity to prepare delicious home-style meals in a wonderful setting.
Apply on Partner Site
As well as £11,47 per hour, you will receive a whole host of excellent benefits, including free meals, employee rewards scheme, bank holiday double pay and much, much more…
Cook – Part Time
Chapel Allerton, Leeds, LS7 3QB
* 16 hours/week including every other weekend
* £11.47 per hour + excellent benefits
Please Note: Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK
Greendown Trust is a registered charity and a non-profit making organisation, providing residential care and sheltered housing accommodation primarily for elderly Christian Scientists or like-minded people.
Our organisation centres upon the rights, wishes and aspirations of all our residents and tenants and it is our policy to ensure that the services we provide are responsive to their needs and wishes.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Cook to join our residential care home in Chapel Allerton, Leeds.
This is a part-time role offering a great deal of flexibility to the right candidate.
Why work for Greendown Trust?
When you join us, you’re joining a small and friendly business that values its members and doesn’t underestimate the importance of looking after the individuals that make the business great.
As such, the successful applicant will be rewarded with several excellent benefits:
* We are a small and very friendly company and an accredited Investors in People employer
* We are committed providing an enjoyable, comfortable working environment
* Staff development is a priority
* NVQ training is provided
* Free meals provided
* Uniform given to all staff
* Free parking on site
* Double pay for bank holiday working
* Access to an Employee Assistance Program
* You will be able to join the Employee Rewards Scheme
We are looking for someone who is able to prepare good quality home-style cooked meals for our residents. You should be comfortable catering for a variety of dietary requirements.
You will also need:
* Excellent Communication skills.
* Ability to maintain statutory Health & Safety and Food Hygiene standards within the Home.
* A calm and friendly disposition.
* Flexibility and able to adapt to changing needs.
How to apply for the role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, click “apply” today and check your inbox for an email providing more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any supporting documents.
You must be authorised to work in the UK. No agencies please.
Other suitable skills and experience include Cook, Chef, Kitchen Work, Catering, Cooking, Catering Assistant, Part Time Chef
Or check similar jobs