Gel Engineering is seeking an experienced Plant Hire Administrator. This pivotal role that provides crucial support in managing the office and warehouse environments, ensuring accurate recordkeeping and organising orders to ensure the plant hire runs smoothly and efficently.
Apply on Partner Site
* Fulfilment of order requests for plant hire.
* Oversee processing of company documents, plant and equipment register.
* Purchasing tools and equipment as requested.
* Monitor expenditure and report on assets costs.
* Provide admin support to management.
* Ensure asset compliance within regulations.
* Help prepare orders within the warehouse.
* Hands on ability to load trucks when needed.
* Participate in stock auditing.
* Manage, monitor, tag, arrange servicing, calibration, and repairs to company assets.
* Data input into company systems for asset hire.
* Previous plant or hire administrative experience or experience working within a similar role.
* Posesses strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
* Excellent and effective communication and interpersonal skills
* Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
* Must be proactive and able to pay keen attention to the smallest of details.
* Ability to work as part of a team.
* Must be able to manage time effectively and work to deadlines.
Health Safety and Environment
* Provide the highest standard of Health and Safety.
* Take a proactive approach to Environmental, Health & Safety requirements.
* Be responsible for ensuring that Company QEHS guidelines and requirements are always adhered to and that all incidents are reported in accordance with the guidelines.
* Competitive salary
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Pension scheme
* Reward and recognition scheme
* One charity day per year
* Wellbeing support through Mindful employer
* Continuous learning and development
* Life insurance
* We offer comprehensive parental leave for all eligible employees
Note: The responsibilities of this role will normally include all duties described in this Role Description however additional or different duties may be required from time to time. It is the responsibility of all employees to complete their work in a safe manner and in line with company policies and procedures
Or check similar jobs