NLB Solutions are working with a growing and ambitious firm of Chartered Accountants who are recruiting a Senior Accountant/Bookkeeper to join their team after rapid growth in the last 12 months. Working within a small practice, you will report to the Partner and support them with bookkeeping, VAT, Tax and manage a portfolio of you own clients.
Apply on Partner Site
If you are looking to work for an ambitious small practice where you can be part of the growth this role could suit you. The company will offer Hybrid working, free onsite parking and a friendly work environment with a competitive salary.
* Preparing VAT & Bookkeeping for larger / complex clients
* Assisting the Manager reviewing and managing the Outsourced bookkeeping / VAT work
* Ability to prepare accounts for limited companies and sole trader and personal tax – an advantage
* Accounts preparation
* Year-end accounts
* VAT related matters
* Self-sufficient in all areas of bookkeeping, VAT and tax planning
* Ideally have 5years recent experience in Practice
* Part Qualified, Qualified or QBE (Will not support study)
* Working knowledge of following software: IRIS / SAGE / XERO
* Able to demonstrate strong communication and portfolio management skills
Or check similar jobs