Rotherwood Teachers are currently seeking a highly motivated KS2 Teacher to join a well-established primary school in Nelson. The role is full-time position starting ASAP and up until the end of the Academic year.
Apply on Partner Site
As a full-time KS2 Teacher, the applicant will be expected to take part in any necessary activities, including planning and marking whilst also being able to inspire and motivate students to their full potential.
The successful KS2 Teacher will:
* Hold a valid teaching qualification such as PGCE, QTS or QTLS.
* Have previous experience teaching KS2.
* Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management.
* Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history.
* Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
* Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
* Be willing to complete a face-to-face registration and satisfy several checks.
If this KS2 Teacher position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop at Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency
Or check similar jobs