Vehicle Crash Test Technician (829)
Apply on Partner Site
We are recruiting a Vehicle Test Technician for one of our automotive clients based in Cranfield.
You will be working for a globally recognised automotive company.
This is a long-term contract role. The contract is on an ongoing basis a may run for several years.
Key Responsibilities of the Vehicle Crash Test Technician:
• Preparation / building vehicles / components for crash test in line with local procedures
• Support Testing in static and dynamic conditions to gather accurate, timely, and quality test data/results.
• Support Evaluation and concern identification including liaison with Test Engineer.
• Support delivery of Key Performance Indicators for the section
• Use skills to provide support to other sections as required.
• Vehicle Crash Test preparation and measurement.
• Vehicle dis-assembly, assembly, & maintenance
• Vehicle system knowledge with the ability to fault find
• 3D co-ordinate equipment set-up & measurement
• Understanding of vehicle diagnostic tools
• Understanding of component measurement techniques
• Able for some travel to external suppliers
• Data acquisition & Report writing
Qualifications & Experience for Vehicle Crash Test Technician:
• C&G / BTEC L3 would be preferable, ideally in mechanical, Electrical or automotive engineering with a recognised apprenticeship or qualification within a relevant field
• Fully proficient Excel data management and producing graphs
• A working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint for report writing & presentation preparation
• Excellent organisational skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Be able to manage and prioritise their work
• Interest in latest smartphones and applications
Hours & Pay for the Vehicle Crash Test Technician:
• Monday-Thursday 08:00-17:00. Friday 08:00-13:20.
• 39 hours per week
Or check similar jobs