TSR are currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Care Coordinator for a top new build housing developer based in Tamworh.
Apply on Partner Site
This is a permanent role and we are looking for candidates who have Housing experience as well as high levels of Customer Service skills.
The main purpose of the role is to provide an efficient and effective customer care service, liaising with customers, contractors, site and management teams whilst maintaining effective working relationships.
• Liaise with all customers and sub-contractors to establish an excellent after sales/maintenance response to all complaints / queries.
• Answer calls and e-mails from customers regarding their property repairs, dealing with them empathetically, professionally and positively, ensuring their queries are answered and resolved within the agreed timescales
• Maintain regular communications/updates with the customers
• Always follow the principles set out in the Customer Journey program
• Ensure the Customer Journey tracker is viewed daily and upon receipt of the NHBC survey ensure all comments and information is logged
• All defect repairs to be logged accurately
• Maintain accurate and concise records of all repairs, solutions and notes/comments
• Assist the Head of Customer Care to prepare informative and accurate reports for management meetings/director’s meetings as required
• Responsible for managing all maintenance items properties and liaising with purchasers and subcontractors
• General administration duties for the Head of Customer Care
• Ensure the Customer Journey protocols are achieved, in the time frame allocate
• Comply with our GDPR policy
• Plan and monitor the work of the customer care supervisor in advance to ensure continuation of work.
• Liaise with Site Managers, Contracts Managers and Construction Director prior to arranging any meetings with customers for the Customer Care Manager.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more, please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore, only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
TSR are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence
Or check similar jobs