Apply on Partner Site
2PM -10PM - Fixed Afters
£14.06 - £15.98 per hour
Temp - Perm
The Role of a Mechanical Fitter
* As a Mechanical Fitter you will be working on a range of steel profiles, bespoke frames, predominately scissor lifts
* A Mechanical Fitter must be able to accurately interpret drawings for the new manufacture and refurb work of products
* All work carried out by the Mechanical Fitter is to be competed to a high quality and meet company set deadlines
* Final factory connection of control panels and electrical wiring sign off.
* Knowledge and electrical competence is beneficial to the role of a Mechanical Fitter
* Fully equipped workshop.
* Heavy Manufacturing environment.
* Progression routes can lead to regional site commissioning.
Do you have?
* Familiarisation with loading bay/lifting equipment
* Knowledge of hydraulic and electrical systems
* A full clean driving license
* Ability to work under pressure
* MEWP & IPAF qualification desirable but not essential
* CSCS Card or equivalent desirable but not essential
* A FLT license would be desirable but not essential
Or check similar jobs