Salary: £23,500pa plus uncapped bonus
Apply on Partner Site
Hours: Monday Friday 08.30 - 17.30
Benefits: Monthly sales bonus, training and development, 32 days annual holiday allowance plus bank holidays, and long-term career prospects with a large national business.
Our client is a market leader in the design, manufacture and sale of trailers, trailer parts and all associated towing accessories/services. This nationwide automotive Trailer and Towbar company are currently recruiting for a Sales and Service advisor to work from their site at Derby. Excellent opportunity to progress your career in a customer facing retail sales role.
Overall purpose of job:
To assist in the day to day running of the Store, helping to achieve Sales / Margin targets by serving customers in a professional manner.
Service and Support: Administrative Responsibilities:
* To process the daily cash paperwork and prepare banking including petty cash and maintain accurate filing systems.
* To ensure cash/cheques banked on a daily basis.
* To monitor stock movements and deliveries. To raise invoices/credit notes accurately.
* To ensure payment for goods is received accurately and/or credit approval obtained.
* To actively sell (face to face and over the telephone) and promote all trailers/parts/associated equipment ensuring correct procedures are followed.
* To serve customers politely and efficiently either at the counter, off site, on the telephone, providing professional and timely advice on trailers/services and towing accessories.
* To advise and take orders for trailer hire and towbar fitting updating the diary accordingly. To liaise with the workshop team as required.
* Ensure all stock orders received are shelved at the earliest opportunity and are updated and maintained regularly to maximise customer interest.
* Liaise with the Store Workshop to ensure they are kept supplied with a steady workload. To perform Workshop duties as and when required.
* To be trained and drive a Forklift Truck as required.
* Successful candidates must have experience in a customer facing role such as trade counter, parts advisor, service desk, etc.
* We are looking for people who have previous experience in the trailer/motor trade/hire industry whose skills will be transferrable into this business.
* Candidates will need to be happy working to sales targets and have superb communication skills.
* A full driving licence is essential for this role as you will be required to deliver stock to customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity offering long term career prospects with a large national business. To apply please send your up-to-date CV to Totec today, alternatively give our team a call for more details.
Urgent vacancy, looking to interview immediately.
Motor Trade / Automotive Vacancies / Sales / Service Advisor / Trade Counter / Retail / Parts Advisor / Service Desk / Customer Facing
Or check similar jobs