Supply teacher, Westminster
Apply on Partner Site
Based in the London Borough of Westminster
£140 - £150
Are you an experienced teacher looking for flexible work? Or are you a newly qualified teacher or overseas trained teacher looking to gain experience in a variety of schools before committing to a long term or permanent position? SANZA Teaching Agency get a wealth of daily supply/short term bookings daily in schools across Central London. You just need to let us know your work requirements and we can start getting you flexible work. You will need to feel confident working independently and in a group environment. You will be able to deliver engaging, fun and academic focused lessons that progress different ability students. You will work together with other teachers. Your teaching will be enhanced by the excellent resources on offer to you.
To be shortlisted for this role you will need to:
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education.
* Extensive knowledge of the national curriculum for Key Stage 2,
* Strong classroom management skills
* A successful track record to date and the ambition and desire to continue to improve.
* A flexible and adaptable approach to work
* Innovative and resourceful teaching methods
Our Schools offer:
* An experienced and supportive senior team
* A chance to make a difference and have a fulfilling career
* A professional and friendly working environment
* Happy and well behaved children who love their learning and make them proud
* Dedicated governors, staff, children and parents who work hard to continue to develop the school
* An ambitious school which also cares about staff wellbeing and a work life balance
* The opportunity to be part of an exciting brand new school with excellent facilities
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this Daily Supply role in Westminster. Alternatively, more information please contact Paige Ferro at SANZA Teaching on (phone number removed)
Please contact Paige Ferro @ SANZA Teaching Agency on
Sanza Teaching Agency is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first.
At Sanza you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 25 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be.
We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way.
We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most
Or check similar jobs