Personal Assistant to both Chairman and Director - £50k pro rata. This is a 4 day on-site role Monday to Thursday 9- 5:30 (so you will enjoy a 3 day weekend!) The ACTUAL salary for this 4 day week will therefore be £40k pa + free on-site parking. Excellent salary to attract the right person.
Apply on Partner Site
An exciting opportunity for a Personal Assistant has arisen to join an innovative property company in Fulham with a unique concept that builds new homes where everything can be changed to meet the personal requirements of each buyer. Originally a sister company of a long established company, they now, on successful completion of 2 projects, are a separate entity and looking to continue the growth of this successful venture.
You will enjoy modern offices, free parking together with a culture that celebrates success with all the small team whether this be celebratory lunches, dinners, etc. to mark key achievements.
As Personal Assistant, you will be supporting the Chairman and Director. This is a varied role to include the following:-
* Acting as the first point of contact for visitors, dealing with emails and phone calls by responding, passing on messages or highlighting them to the Chairman and Director
* Liaising with clients, suppliers, customers, staff and all relevant third parties and arranging meetings and be in attendance to take notes’ if required
* Booking restaurants , travel, transport accommodation, conferences and events.
* Implementing /maintaining office systems, including data management, administrative and filing
* Carrying research tasks as directed
* Producing documents, briefing papers, reports
* Action tasks received by email and reply to correspondence on behalf of the Chairman and Director
* Maintaining and managing the company’s social media: Facebook/Instagram
* Generally support the Chairman and Director
As Personal Assistant you will have:-
* Excellent communication skills with a pro-active solutions focused attitude
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and understanding of social media to manage and maintain company Facebook/Instagram
* Flexible and hard working team player with lots of common sense and initiative
In return you will enjoy being part of a small team of this already successful start-up where your contribution will be recognised and rewarded.
Personal Assistant / PA / EA / Office Manager
Or check similar jobs