As our new Spanish speaking Payroll Specialist, you'll provide efficient, accurate and timely administrative and analytical support to the wider Payroll team to ensure delivery of the Overseas payrolls in partnership with our payroll provider.
Apply on Partner Site
As our Payroll Specialist, you'll have access to a wide range of benefits including:
* Hybrid working (we're in the office 2 days per week)
* Access to a generous discretionary profit share scheme
* Annual pay reviews
We're on the lookout for talented individuals to join us following a period of strategic growth across the business and help shape the future of (url removed) and Jet2holidays. If you're ready to headline transformative initiatives, this is your calling!
What you'll be doing:
* You'll work as part of the wider Payroll Team for the Overseas Countries to ensure the monthly payrolls are processed accurately.
* You'll collate, check, and prepare uploads that support payroll inputs accurately and on time in accordance with the payroll calendar.
* You'll adhere to legal obligations in all countries.
What you'll have:
As you will be dealing with Overseas Payrolls you must be able to speak and write in Spanish as well as be fluent in English.
* You'll have experience of working in Spanish Payroll.
* You'll be a clear & confident communicator.
* You'll have the ability to prioritise workload & work under pressure.
Join us as we redefine travel experiences and create memories for millions of passengers. At (url removed) and Jet2holidays, your potential has no limits. Apply today and let your career take flight!
Or check similar jobs