Role: Credit Controller
Apply on Partner Site
The Credit Controller role is responsible for supporting the Head Office (Revenue Team) functions, including but not limited to;
1) Local Authority Reconciliations (completed weekly/monthly).
2) Support Admission/Discharge Processes (Including opening and closing billing line and statement of accounts for admissions and discharges).
3) Amendment to resident contract/fee terms on an ad-hoc basis from the Local Authority.
4) Support the Income Reconciliation within the set month end timetable.
5) Issuing Reminders/Action notices to outstanding balances due from debtors in line with the credit control policy and procedures.
6) Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers to facilitate prompt payment and keep regular contact regarding overdue payments.
7) Use of Sage 200 to post customer receipts and ensure accounts are fully reconciled daily. This will include reconciling the bank statements.
8) Raising unpaid debtors to the Revenue & Credit Control Manager for resolution. Collaborate with internal Sales department, to resolve payment disputes and improve cash flow.
9) Responsibility and overall management of a shared inbox dealing with customer queries, invoice and statement requests. Ensuring all responses are sent in a timely and professional manner.
10) Review accounts for potential bad debt and report accordingly to the Financial Controller.
If you feel the above Credit Controller position matches your professional background, click apply
Or check similar jobs