Sales Administrator / Administration Assistant (Motorhomes)
Apply on Partner Site
Logical, Organised AND have an attention to detail…..? We need YOU!
We are a home-grown, family owned company who are passionate about what we do. Since we started we have expanded from 3 to 45 employees and believe in our staff growing with us. We are proud to have won Gold in the Practical Motorhome owner satisfaction Awards for the past 2 years and the national Auto-Trader award for People and Culture.
Meet our team: Visit our website and select "Meet the Team" from the menu!
Due to internal reorganisation we are recruiting for a Sales Administrator / Administration Assistant. This is a busy, varied role located in the central hub of the business. You will be providing daily sales support to our Sales Manager, his team and liaising across all other departments.
Sales Administrator / Administration Assistant (Motorhomes) role will include (but not be limited to):
* Ensuring the stock listed for sale is accurate and up-to-date at all times
* Cross checking data between various systems and software
* Collating order form packs for the sales team as well as entering customer orders on our DMS
* Creating, amending and printing sales form templates as required
* Maintaining stocks of brochures for new vans
* Making customer hotel/campsite bookings and sourcing gifts
* Working closely with Front of House and the Vehicle Administrator
* Covering reception when needed, meeting and greeting customers
* Distributing post and deliveries
* Collecting customers and running errands as required
Sales Administrator / Administration Assistant (Motorhomes) must be:
* Adept with Windows and all MS applications
* Willing to learn new IT systems
* Attentive to detail and a stickler for accuracy
* Able to follow procedures and cross checks
* Enthusiastic and fun with a can-do outlook
* Able to multi-task and prioritise workload with a flexible attitude
* Able to drive and have your own transport
You will benefit from:
* A great working environment
* Free on-site parking
* A generous 24 days holiday plus Bank holidays and your birthday off
* Numerous other staff perks
Days of work:
* Monday to Friday (08:30 to 1700 hrs). – occasional weekend cover
We have earned a fantastic reputation over the last fifteen years and you will be playing your part in protecting and enhancing that into the future. This is your opportunity to learn new things in a niche and fun industry and the right person will become a valued part in the continued success of our company. If you think you’ve got what it takes, please apply and tell us why. A full-time, rewarding and varied job awaits the right person!
Closing date for applications 3rd March 2024
Or check similar jobs