Administrator - Up to 25K - Plymouth
Apply on Partner Site
We are looking for an enthusiastic Administrator to join an international, organisation with offices in Plymouth.
This role will be all encompassing, varied and integral to the running of successful day to day tasks. You will be based in a fun and social office, supporting an EA and an Office with admin duties.
Administrator Specific Duties:
* Strong IT knowledge / user
* Assist with planning team building events and conferences
* Book travel and accommodation on a daily basis for all the team based in UK and EU
* Support with the ongoing and efficient running of the office, organise repairs where required with an external vendors
* Meet and greet guests who visit the office
* Support the office staff
* Office management - stationery, supplies, fridge stocked etc
* Arrange DHL and other shipments
* Update the corporate list with any new starters/leavers
* Ad-hoc project work, as and when needed
* Support with marketing/merchandising arrangements
* Produce high quality emails and messages to individuals at all levels of the organisation
* Knowledge of outlook diary management
You will be a motivated Administrator with fantastic communication skills and have prior experience within an Administrative Assistant or similar role. The successful Administrator should have strong relationship building, organisational skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
We are interviewing currently so apply now for immediate consideration or contact George Harvey at ITSS Recruitment for further information
Or check similar jobs