Service Delivery Operative
Apply on Partner Site
Location: Leeds (LS12 5JB)
Contract Type: 4 Month Fixed Term Contract - Full Time
Hours: 40 (Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm)
Salary: £21,736.00 Per Annum
Looking for Monday to Friday? NO Weekends, Plus NO bank holidays
If you’ve got experience in a warehouse, fantastic, we could use someone that can hit the ground running. However, experience isn’t required. So long as you’re a team player, able to handle a relatively physical role whilst being reliable and organised, you’ll easily be able to get up to speed.
The main purpose of the SD Operations Team is to TRACK, CHECK and PROTECT our customer information at all times. To carry out safe and careful physical and mechanical handling of customer records and provide a high standard of storage, indexing and retrieval services in accordance with the Operations Procedures Manual.
* To be responsible for the collection and delivery of customer documents as directed by line management and according to Company procedures. Always driving to the highest possible standard and obeying all traffic rules and regulations.
* To record, store and retrieve customer files, boxes and documentation to and from warehouse and customer locations.
* To accurately capture and record data using the appropriate Company processes and systems from the stock coming into the warehouse in accordance with the site KPI’s.
* Inputting customer data on our systems within the warehouse
* Organisational skills
* Ability to work to deadlines
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Good team-working skills
* IT Literate - experience using Microsoft packages such as Word and Excel
* Experience of working in a warehouse environment (desirable)
We store and manage over 22 million items including archive boxes of document files, film and computer tape across a variety of secure storage facilities nationwide. Including cold war Air Force shelters for some of our heritage pieces we store on behalf of the leading museums.
Our customers depend on us to manage their historical archives, and our team is proud to support them with their document management needs. From museums to the NHS, from the Ministry of Defence to Legal firms.
An Inclusive Approach
We are committed to becoming a great place to work, one that is inclusive, safe and where people can reach their true potential. We value the contribution that all our colleagues make and aim to have a company that recognises the diverse, multi-cultural society in which we live.
We actively encourage applications from all members of our community, including those from underrepresented groups. We are happy to consider flexible working options, including part time hours wherever this is practically possible. We're also interested in hearing from individuals with different career experiences, including those that are looking to return to work following a career break
Or check similar jobs