Hoop Nursing are currently recruiting Healthcare Assistants to work on an agency basis in care homes in the Aberdare area!
Apply on Partner Site
As a Care Assistant, you are responsible for supporting the nursing and management teams with all aspects of patient care, including personal care.
In return for your hard work, Hoop Nursing offers:
* Up to £170 per shift*
* Competitive hourly rates of pay
* A dedicated healthcare team to help you
* HOOP Happiness – Our bespoke worker wellbeing package is tailored to help you with specialist training and well-being days
* Free online DBS check
* Free uniform
* Holiday Pay
* Contract bookings
* Flexible working
* Weekly pay
To apply, ideally, you will have:
* 6 months experience working in a similar setting
* Flexibility to work shifts - although regular hours are available
* Access to transport
* DBS on Update Service - although you can apply for one through HOOP today
* Manual handling training is desirable although training can be provided
* MUST be registered with Social Care Wales
Due to the nature of the client environment, enhanced DBS checks will take place before employment & offer is subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are keen to find out more, please click the apply button below or call the Hoop Nursing team for further information.
*Depending on shift time & day
Or check similar jobs