We are recruiting an Assistant Merchandiser to join a luxury retail fashion brand, based in beautiful offices in the Hemel Hempstead area.
Apply on Partner Site
Working in a busy dynamic department with a team who are passionate about what they do, you will support the Senior Merchandiser in the vital admin processes relating to the management of live Purchase Orders / proposal of repeat orders and allocation of all stock. Updating reports to enable full analysis of sales and stock figures.
What’s in it for you?:
* Salary: Up to £32k, dependent on experience
* Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours per week, office based, no hybrid working
* Great benefits including product bonuses, product discounts and increasing annual leave with time in service, plus your birthday off
Key responsibilities for the Assistant Merchandiser:
* Providing admin support to the Merchandiser by pro-actively analysing sales trends, tracking stock cover monitoring deliveries, and maintaining stock levels
* Identifying bestsellers and slow-moving products
* End to End purchasing for smaller categories to maximise sales growth and sales
* Communicating all delivery information to the wider business
* Developing a thorough working knowledge of the allocation system
* Being a key point of contact for stores regarding stock levels, pricing, and new products
* Allocating ranges and reviewing stock packages for all business channels, ensuring customer demand is met and exceeded where possible
* Providing admin support to ensure ERP system and critical master reports data is accurate
* Running and updating reports with relevant data across all departments
* Producing forecasts for multiple sales channels
* Reporting & analysing on previous seasons, department, and supplier base performance to propose new objectives and strategy for future seasons
* Liaising with suppliers on the collection of purchase orders in a timely manner and managing intake with the Distribution Manager
* Managing suppliers and freight forwarders to ensure goods are on time
* Keeping close contact with suppliers regarding future and pending orders
* Producing weekly reports for shipping meeting & keeping master shipping reports up to date
* Updating ERP system with shipments and communicating with relevant departments
For this Assistant Merchandiser role the employer is looking for:
* Strong numerical and analytical skills.
* Advanced IT skills – particularly using Excel, ideally with prior experience working with a stock management system
* Deadline focused – meeting all deadlines and time requirements; punctual and committed to the completion of each task
* Diligent and meticulous – with strong organisational skills and attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills - with the ability to adapt your style when appropriate – e.g. liaising with colleagues, Directors etc
* Able to demonstrate confidence and diplomacy at all times
* Solution Provider – who sees a problem but quickly identifies and recommends appropriate solutions and actions
* Demonstrates pride – someone who really cares about delivering a high level of service
* Resilience – able to remain calm and a good sense of humour with day-to-day challenges as they occur
* Adaptable to change and flexible when needed
If you are interested in this Assistant Merchandiser role, please apply now!
Red Door Recruitment is committed to encouraging equality, diversity, and inclusion among our workforce, and eliminating unlawful discrimination. Full details available on our website.
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Or check similar jobs