AA Euro Group has been retained by its client to recruit a Mechanical Construction Manager for a role on a large Data Centre project in London area. This is a senior position within the company and will generally report to the Project Manager on site.
Apply on Partner Site
**Competitive hourly/day rate on offer**
* Generates high quality work in alliance with the vision and mission of this organisation.
* Taking responsibility for health and safety on site.
* Leads by example – sets, monitors, and enforces the standards of safety, and exemplary quality of work set forth by the company.
* Organising tools, plant, machinery and materials related to Mechanical Package.
* Organising workers.
* Supervising construction activities related to Mechanical Package.
* Coordinates with all other crafts working on a job site to ensure smooth transitions.
* Identifying materials and equipment that may be required.
* Ensuring construction is carried out accurately, following plans and specifications.
* Conducts quality control inspections on project sites
* Ensuring that contractor activities are properly co-ordinated.
* Ensuring that tasks are completed on time and to the required quality standards.
* Analyses and quickly resolves any work problems and may arise and ensures that all deficiencies on any given project are corrected in a timely manner.
* Training employees.
* Ensuring apprentices are provided with work experience relevant to their current requirements where possible.
* Maintaining detailed and accurate site reports.
* Communicating project progress to key stakeholders, such as the client, architects, engineers, and so on.
* Mechanical trade or Engineering background essential.
* Experience working on data cente projects
* The ability to work to tight deadlines and budgets
* Excellent communication and organisation skills required
* Excellent IT skills required – MS Office/Excel
For further information on this role please contact Rafali or to apply, click ‘Apply Now
Or check similar jobs