Aspire People are currently recruiting for a Primary School in Manchester.
Apply on Partner Site
The innovative school are looking for an experienced Administrator to carry out the following day to day duties on a long-term/permanent basis.
Day to day duties include:
* Meet and greet all visitors to the School.
* Answer and direct all incoming phone calls.
* Carry out all general administration duties throughout the school office, including use of the system SIMS.
* Maintain the general email accounts, responding to queries / directing enquiries as required.
* Assist in the upkeep of contact records, including student, staff and trustee contact information.
* Create mailing labels as required, order stationary, and first-aid equipment.
The perfect candidate:
* Previous experience of working in a school office ideally with SIMS experience is advantageous.
* Ability to liaise and work closely with the Senior Leadership Team, Teachers, Pupils and Parents.
* Strong Administration skills with the ability to manage day to day running of the school office.
* Excellent problem-solving skills, a forward thinker with the ability to work independently and as a team.
This is an excellent opportunity to work on a full-time basis within an educational environment.
You must have an enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to obtain a new DBS to be considered for the role.
The contracted hours of work for the role will be Monday-Friday 8:00am-16:00pm.
The position is currently temporary but has the potential to become permanent for the right candidate.
Please apply now or contact if you are interested in finding out more.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks
Or check similar jobs