Estimator – Facades
Apply on Partner Site
Salary: £45K - £55K (Dependent On Experience)
Location: Fleet, Hampshire
Hunter Mason’s Client
Hunter Mason’s client is an established company offering a range of specialist glazing services to commercial properties. They have now identified the need for an estimator to join their expanding team.
Overall Objective of the Job
* Preparation of Estimates based on Tender information received.
* Keep records of all take-off’s and price details for review.
* Prepare budget prices for Clients on prospective projects.
* Attend meetings to negotiate the most beneficial deal for Vitrine.
* Assist Contracts Team in preparation of variation quotes.
* Attend meetings with prospective Clients, Contractors, Architects when necessary to promote and market the Company for prospective projects
* Organise and Chair Tender Review meetings for the submission of Tenders.
* Organise and Chair Tender Handover meetings on secured projects for the Contracts Team and issue necessary information to enable the Contracts Team to undertake Design, procurement and installation of the projects.
* Attend the first Two Design development meetings with the Client once a project is secured to ensure Vitrine are designing what was quoted
* Computer literate to a good standard using Word and Excel and any estimating packages
* Good knowledge of glazing systems
* Knowledge of design and building practices.
* Have relevant CSCS card for role to be undertaken
* Have good attention to detail.
* Prepared to travel to projects all over Main land UK
* Able to be flexible in working hours
* Confident and flexible approach essential
* Be proactive, organized and a team player
* Be Forward thinking individual who can ‘think on their feet’
* Private Medical – After 6 months
* Holiday 23 (3 days to be taken at Christmas shutdown)
* Birthday Day off
* Annual Bonus based upon the Profitability of the company.
* Work at home option available after successful completion of probation period
Or check similar jobs