The Facilities & Project Executive will be responsible for overseeing the maintenance and operation of our client Corporate Head Office building in London.
Apply on Partner Site
This includes managing all aspects of the building's facilities, such as catering and sustainability. They will also:
* Manage the budget for the building's facilities
* Ensure compliance with all relevant health and safety regulations
* Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including tenants, contractors, and suppliers.
In addition to these responsibilities, the Facilities & Project Executive will also monitor energy usage and waste management practices to identify areas for improvement.
Main duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Overseeing the maintenance and operation of the office building's facilities.
* Developing and implementing policies and procedures to ensure the efficient operation of the building's facilities.
* Managing the budget for the building's facilities.
* Ensuring compliance with all relevant health and safety regulations.
* Managing all aspects of the building's projects, including planning, budgeting, and execution.
* Developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, including tenants, contractors, and suppliers.
* Managing catering services for the office building.
* Ensuring that catering services are provided in a timely and efficient manner.
* Developing and implement policies and procedures to ensure that catering services meet the needs of tenants.
* Managing sustainability initiatives for the office building.
* Developing and implementing policies and procedures to ensure that sustainability initiatives are effective.
* Monitoring energy usage and waste management practices to identify areas for improvement.
Suitable candidates will possess a number of key skills/experience including:
* Bachelor's degree in Facilities Management or a related field.
* Previous professional experience in facilities management.
* Experience managing projects from conception to completion.
* Knowledge of catering and sustainability practices and regulations.
* Experience managing budgets and financial reporting.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
* Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and manage a team effectively.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels
This is an on site position based out of their Corporate London offices but will involve occasional travel to Southampton.
The role is initially for 6-9 months but with a strong likelihood of extension.
£27.36 per hour (PAYE)
£36.76 per hour (Umbrella)
Or check similar jobs