Summary of Role
Apply on Partner Site
Out of Hours Works Scheduler
Home based role
Weekday Role: 4PM - 8PM working hours, on call, 8PM until 8AM - Monday to Saturday Morning.
Weekend Role: 9AM - 5PM working hours, Saturday and Sunday, on call 5PM unitl 8AM - Saturday to Monoday morning.
To manage the day-to-day compliance business workload in line with client requirements. The role will cover the scheduling, planning of all works outside normal working hours. The scheduler will need to ensure works are completed and liaise with the client as required. In addition the role will involve an element of reporting updating of a job management system.
* Raise, update and complete jobs on the job management system in line with on going day-to-day activity.
* Update the client on job progress on a daily basis either by phone call or email.
* Book works in with site and provide the engineer with a works details.
* Ensure all jobs on the job management system are accurately updated and that the statues are correct at all times.
* Provide job report updates to the manager and client weekly.
* Deal with any engineer requests whilst onsite. Anything requiring a technical input or that the scheduler is outside the scope of their skill set will be referred to the manager
* Issue the RAMs, and job details to the engineer for each job.
* Ensure all paperwork/certification/quotations is sent in by the engineers within 5 days of attendance to site. Once 5 days has passed and after attempting three times to request the required documentation, issue a report to the manager detailing what is required and by who. The manager will then treat the report as an escalation.
* Add all quotation information to the iLEX job notes and pass to the quotation team.
* Add job sheets completed to the manager for approval.
* Attend meetings as required by the manager.
* Support finance with any job queries in order to support billing.
* Support the business in delivering all client set targets in regards to field service delivery.
* Provide response to client requests for information and support within agreed timeframes 100%.
* Ensure all jobs are up-to-date at all times
Or check similar jobs