Firntec Ltd is a building safety consultancy providing a variety of building compliance service currently specialising in fire safety working and operating nationally in a variety of sectors providing a variety of technical consultancy services. Firntec is fast growing company with a positive and enthusiastic culture amongst the team.
Apply on Partner Site
As an administrator at Firntec, you will work closely with the Operations team, scheduling contractors to complete planned maintenance works and client invoicing.
Key Skills / Responsibilities:
· Responsible for completing maintenance compliance jobs as requested by Firntec clients.
· Weekly reporting – these are to be sent to the maintenance manager and clients as required.
· Scheduling contractor diaries- on a weekly basis and in 1 week advance of the scheduled works.
· Invoice processing
· Building and maintaining relationships with clients and contractors
· Tenant Liaison, answering all telephone calls and answer queries as necessary
· Ensure that Salesforce is updated accurately for invoicing.
· Accommodation and travel bookings as required.
· Manage office calendars
· Prepare figures and reports for management team as required.
· Update internal databases as required.
· Additional administration duties as required.
The successful candidate must:
· We are looking for candidates who have Administration/Customer Service experience. (Essential)
· Business Administration NVQ Level 2 or 3 (Desired)
· Relationship building/Customer service skills.
· Excellent organisational/Co-ordination skills
· Attention to detail
· A good knowledge of IT and Microsoft Office
· Able to manage workload effectively
Firntec Ltd values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
Or check similar jobs