Job Title: Receptionist
Apply on Partner Site
Salary: £23,210 per annum
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Closing Date: 26 February 2024
We are currently looking for a receptionist to join our compassionate and committed organisation on a permanent contract.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a keen eye for detail and be able to engage well with all relevant stakeholders.
As the Receptionist you will be based in our Dover Office and will be responsible for welcoming and assisting visitors to the building and helping to navigate them where they need to be. You will be expected to contribute to the overall success of the Organisation in accordance with Migrant Help's aims and objectives.
If you are dedicated, are highly organised and are looking for an exciting role that makes a difference, we'd love to hear from you!
As the Receptionist your duties would include:
* Answer and direct phone calls in a calm, polite and efficient manner
* Greet clients and visitors that arrive at the office
* Maintain an up-to-date visitor log of both incoming and outgoing visitors
* Manage appointments and scheduling, including but not limited to; coordinating meetings, booking meeting space, and maintaining calendars
* Manage email and physical mail correspondence to the building, ensuring it reaches the intended recipients in a timely manner
* Maintain electronic records ensuring accuracy and efficiency
* Coordinate and liaise with in-house teams to set up any necessary appointments and arrangements for events e.g. catering, visitor passes as required
* Order and monitor office supplies
* Arrange and supervise any maintenance visits as required
* Maintain a tidy and presentable reception area which is well-stocked with necessary supplies
* Assist the CEO Office with administrative duties as required
* Clearly demonstrate and observe confidentiality and respect for boundaries
* Adhere to Migrant Help policies and procedures including Health & Safety, Safeguarding and data protection
* Promote equality, diversity and Migrant Help values in all actions and activities
The experience and skills you need:
* Experience in dealing with potentially challenging phone calls, maintaining professionalism throughout
* Demonstrable administrative experience including receiving and directing phone calls
* Fluent command of MS Office software
* Ability to confidently approach challenges and apply a problem-solving approach
What else to expect:
* This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Serive (DBS) check
* This role is based in our dover office, however flexibility to travel on occasion may be necessary
* The working pattern will be Monday to Friday between the hours of 9am and 5pm, on-site, however flexibility is required should there be a business need for work outside of contracted hours
* Flexibility and work life balance
* Enhanced family friendly provisions
* Additional holiday entitlements
* Perkbox benefits
* Non-contributory pension scheme
Please click on the APPLY button to complete the application form for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Admin Assistant, Receptionist, Administrator, Admin, Administrative Assistant, Secretary, Support Administrator, Company Receptionist, Customer Support, Client Service may also be considered for this role
Or check similar jobs