Are you a an experienced MEWP Technician? This is a great opportunity for you to join a fast-growing successful Plant Hire Company and work with the latest, top-of-the-range machinery, maintained to the highest possible standard.
Apply on Partner Site
Responsibilities and duties:
· Servicing, repairs and maintenance of a range of powered access equipment, and plant equipment both in the depot and onsite
· Routine service and maintenance of all equipment and products.
· Working closely with the yard manager, and yard operatives to ensure that all machines are in excellent operating condition.
· Completing job sheets and records as per the company procedure.
· Liaising with the with the Service desk to advise on damages, also providing recommendations regarding write-off, damaged parts and recharges to customers.
· Adhering to Health & Safety requirements
· Conducting Pre delivery Inspections to make sure equipment is ready to go to customers
· Accurately recording the details of machine PDI’s/repairs/services on the system
· Relevant experience or qualifications within the Powered Access Industry e.g. CAP IPAF Qualified
· Previous experience with the ability to diagnose and repair faults on various systems
· Maintaining and servicing a range of Powered Access and Plant equipment
· A punctual and reliable team player
· Excellent communication skills
· Current powered access equipment knowledge – essential
· Knowledge of mobile plant products and/or agricultural equipment – beneficial
· Full UK driver’s licence
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday 07.30 to 17.30 and every other Saturday 07.00 to 12.00
20 Days holiday + Bank holidays – rising with length of service to a maximum of 25 days + Bank holidays
Or check similar jobs