Quack Recruitment are currently recruiting for SIA Tutor, this role is internally working for Quack directly!
Apply on Partner Site
Responsibilities for the SIA Tutor role will be:
* Teach/assess learners aged 19+ in a classroom-based environment, who are working towards employability training, along with SIA vocational training.
* Ensure sessions are motivating, engaging and develop learners' skills knowledge and behaviours.
* Monitor student attendance and progress through regular student assessment and reviews.
Requirements for the SIA Tutor role will be:
* Must hold a recognised Teaching qualification: PTLLS/AET or above.
* Experience of delivering employability skills to groups of learners, alongside SIA/security units, to unemployed learners aged 19+.
* Must have experience of preparing own session plans.
Pay for the SIA Tutor role will be: £12.50 - £15.00 DOE
Hours for the SIA Tutor role will be: 30 – 50 hours (dependent on requirements)
In order to apply for the SIA Tutor role, contact one of the team at Quack Recruitment. On the day you will need proof of your ID, Address (last 5 years), DBS checks and NI number
Or check similar jobs