Interested in a rewarding new Residential Childcare opportunity? Apply now!
Apply on Partner Site
Three of Randstad's key clients are looking for dedicated and experienced Residential Support Workers for their children's residential services. All services have a need for candidates with a flexible degree of availability that can cover regular shift patterns, and two of the three have a pressing need for additional ad hoc workers.
To succeed in this role, experience in working with young people that exhibit behavioural and emotional difficulties is essential. Working closely with other support services you will need to ensure a secure, safe and supportive environment for all service users. Any form of relevant qualification would also be valuable.
What can Randstad offer residential childcare workers?
- Competitive hourly rates with a next week pay cycle
- Employee discount scheme with major highstreet retailers
- Unlimited friend referral bonuses- £300 per referral!
- Extensive training in industry standard courses supported by online learning
- Endorsement on SSSC
- Opportunities to pick up ad hoc shifts and overtime
- On the spot rewards and recognition schemes
A successful child residential support worker will be responsible for:
- Working effectively as part of a team of child support workers
- Supporting service users with early trauma and emotional behavioural difficulties
- Ensuring professional boundaries are in place
- Maintaining professional manner and working to National Care Standards
- Working to a flexible schedule, including night shifts, weekends and bank holidays and Christmas period
To be successful in your application, you will:
- Have a minimum 12 months of experience in UK based Residential Childcare
- Have flexibility in the roles undertaken
- Have strong communication skills
- Register under the PVG scheme
- Full driving license
- Preferably obtained SVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care, or equivalent
If this role sounds like a good fit please apply directly to the job advert now and one of our consultants will be in touch!
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing
Or check similar jobs