Salary up to £37K, with paid travel £42K
Apply on Partner Site
Company vehicle, Fuel card, 22 Days holidays plus banks, uniform
* Are you looking for an employer who will back you?
* Do you want to receive training on the latest systems?
* Do you want to have direct manufacturing training? Then look no further!
Our client supports their engineers, who will help you achieve your FIA qualifications and provide manufacturer training to ensure you are up to date on the latest tech!
A well-established business that installs and maintains fire alarm and security systems is looking for a Fire Alarm Engineer to join the team due to expansion within the business.
* Along with a salary of up to £37,000 per annum
* You will also receive performance bonuses, a pension scheme (5%)
* 22 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays)
* A company van (with personal use), a fuel card, tools,
* Training & career development, company events, full uniform, and death in service.
What will you do as a Fire Alarm Engineer?
* You will be required to service and maintain different fire systems
* Experience in aspiration systems will be advantageous
* Expected to travel to Central London and surrounding areas.
We’re looking for a Fire Alarm Engineer with:
* Good knowledge of fault-finding, servicing and maintenance of fire systems
* Good understanding of Fire Alarms/Panels/Systems
* Experience with different systems such as Morley, Kent, Ctec, Advanced, and Honeywell.
* A Full UK Driving Licence (max 6 points)
* Must be able to pass an enhanced DBS
Or check similar jobs