Fortrade is a leading provider of online trading solutions for individual and institutional clients. Based in the UK, we are innovators specializing in the development of trading platforms that are both technologically advanced and user-friendly.
Apply on Partner Site
* Salary - £22,000 after 3 months probation goes up to £23,000.
* After 6 months goes up to £24,000.
* After a year goes up to £25,000.
* Bonuses on top of salary and uncapped commission.
* OTE £30,000 +.
* Our top performers make much more but almost all of them get promoted to management, team leader, or senior account manager roles, six months to a year of being an account manager.
* No experience is necessary as all training will be provided and training is fully paid.
The successful sales advisor will be responsible for:
* Make outbound calls to clients, and will also receive some inbound calls.
* Converting clients who already have demo accounts with us or have shown interest in creating accounts with us.
* Maximizing business opportunity development potential.
* Ensuring compliance with the requirements of the company, as in the UK the company is regulated by the FCA.
* Generate new businesses through quality customer service.
* Create solid pipelines and ensure they are using their diary to its full potential to maximize opportunities.
* Explain our products and services to customers and analyze customer suitability for our products and services.
* Prepare documents to ensure a smooth customer experiences.
The sales advisor will have:
* Educated up to GCSE level at least.
* Great oral and written communication skills.
* Desire to work in a sales and client-orientated organization.
* Self-motivated and the desire to learn new skills.
* Looking to progress quickly within the company.
Desired but not essential:
* An interest to learn/trading stocks, Forex, CFD's, Crypto's.
* Sales experience.
What we offer:
* Full in-house training.
* Uncapped Commission, monthly incentives, and on-top bonuses along with more incentives.
* Personal career development.
* Great working atmosphere.
* Smart casual dress code.
* Equal opportunity workplace.
We offer one week and a half of fully paid training, to all our candidates who are successful in their first interview.
The training session starts on the 5th February 2024, conducted by our in-house Training Manager.
Training is concluded with a second, final, interview in order for us to assess the knowledge you have accumulated and suitability for the Account Manager position
Or check similar jobs