An Immigration Paralegal will work in the Private Wealth department, and on Immigration matters specifically. The paralegal will be a professional who excels in multi-tasking and problem solving both individually and as part of a team.
Apply on Partner Site
Responsibilities of the role:
* Dealing with client inception process, to include conflict checks and drafting client and matter risk assessment forms and engagement letters.
* Assisting with updating our transaction precedents.
* Collating documents from clients.
* Assist in dealing with a range of immigration matters to include drafting application packs and reviewing evidence.
* Following up on applications including arranging appointments for clients.
* Dealing with client correspondence and file management.
* Drafting invoices.
* Reporting directly to the Head of Immigration and assisting Associates with .
Key skills required:
* A strong academic background.
* Excellent organisational skills.
* Excellent IT skills.
* Excellent written and communication skills.
* Ability to work in a team, and capable of meeting strict deadlines.
* LLB, GDL or LPC if pursuing the academic route, or
* At least OISC Level 1.
* There is flexibility to consider routes for the candidate, the focus is an interest on immigration law and working closely with clients and the Immigration team.
* Experience as a Paralegal, and in particular working within the Immigration department.
* Knowledge of HNW and UHNW immigration, including previous experience working with HNW/UHNW clients.
* Salary £30,000 per annum.
* 9.30am to 5.30pm although hours may change during busy periods.
* Staff Benefits package to include: Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension scheme, Income Protection and Life Assurance cover.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Or check similar jobs