Senior/lead electrical design position for Utility division.
* One of largest M&E Contractors in the North West
* Large variety of projects
* Key account management position
Senior building services role within the Utilities division of this leading contractor.
The role would include:
* Meeting clients to agree a brief and scope of works.
* Account management responsibilities with various developers.
* Projects may include organising connections or disconnections of electricity, gas and water on exisiting facilities or green field sites.
* Attending regular client meetings and problem solving.
* Dealing with independent connection providers to ensure best price and service quality.
Well known design & build company with a large turnover and employer of over 250 people. You would join their Utilities consultancy team working on projects in different sectors including industrial, nuclear, commercial, education, and residential.
Big on training and flexibility they have a number of engineers who are furthering their studies. They invest in decent software and are currently using AutoCad/REVIT/Cymap and Hevacomp.
Blackpool based office with work on interesting projects with a flexible working environment. A happy team with a low staff turnover and numerous training options await the successful candidate
Or check similar jobs