Greenspace Operatives required for a seasonal contract
Have you got experience in horticultural work and would you like to join a local authority this spring helping with their seasonal outdoor work?
Starting 6/4/2021 - October/November (seasonal)
£8.72 per hour for the first 12 weeks and then £9.98 per hour
We are currently looking to recruit greenspace operatives for our prestigious client who have opportunities for enthusiastic and determined candidates with experience in the horticultural industry to join their team.
The Role & Responsibilities
* Litter picking
* Cutting Grass
* To support the operations of Environmental Services, helping the council to deliver its purpose of creating a clean, safe and accessible environment.
• Horticultural experience
• Ride on mower experience would be beneficial, but not mandatory
• A team player, with the ability to work unsupervised
• Great attitude and work ethic.
• Excellent attendance.
• The oppurtunity to gain experience with a local authority
• Weekly pay
• Further internal career opportunities.
This temporary to permanent vacancy.
To discuss this fantastic opportunity to join our client please apply below or email/call.
This vacancy is being advertised by Fresh Start Recruitment