Apprentice Print Finisher Required
Hours of work: 25 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Pay Rate: £8.20 to £8.72 depending on age
If you are between the ages of 16 and 24 and are currently unemployed then please consider applying for this fantastic opportunity!
Why consider this opportunity?
Each department has various members of staff who have many years’ experience and knowledge in the printing industry and will assist in training the successful applicant.
Job duties and responsibilities:
* This is a chance for someone who wants to develop a career within the printing industry
* Using a variety of printing equipment
* Preparing stock for printing
* Quality checking finished product
* Preparing finished products for delivery
* You will be also provided full training throughout your work placement once successfully complete
* Operations Manager and Team Leader will have bi-weekly meetings with the applicant to discuss progress and map out the following training.
* This job invitation is specifically restricted to candidates that are currently unemployed and eligible to apply for roles under the DWP Kickstart Scheme.
* You should be aged between 16 and 24 years of age to apply.
* All applicants must be currently registered as unemployed and receiving Universal Credit
* We invite applications from all candidates wishing to consider this role.
* To apply simply respond to this job advertisement and we will be in contact with you shortly