Our client is looking for an EEE Parts/Component Engineer to support EEE activities for UK projects. The EEE Parts Engineer is the entry-point into EEE Centre in front of electronics equipment product line (incl. Manufacturing, Design, Quality).
Within this important interface role the EEE Parts/Components Engineer is:
* Responsible for EEE selection management, demand management (on quality, on time, on cost) and applications support.
* Responsible for technical /quality support to end-customer (internal or external) as well as to lower tier suppliers for sub-assembly procurements.
* Part of project core team.
* Coordinating all EEE requirements.
* Managing deviations and non-conformances with users.
Skills and experience:
* At least 5 years of experience in engineering and/or project management. Whilst technical expertise is assumed, cost and schedule management is key in this role.
* Knowledge and experience in the technology of EEE parts as well as the EEE space specification systems (MIL, ESCC), necessary evaluations and qualifications.
* Knowledge in an electronic manufacturing environment.
* Experience within a quality management environment.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy