Welcome to Staffbank Recruitment we have the pleasure in working with our well known and established client who are looking to recruit an experienced full-time Transport Administrator, reporting to their Transport Manager.
For this role you will be involved in the following responsibilities and duties:
* Rate all FCL jobs Distribution jobs and make ready for invoicing
* Monitor outstanding jobs and push to invoice ready level
* Ensure paperwork requirements are issued to outside hauliers, and adhered to
* Prepare weekly vehicle earnings report
* Prepare weekly S/Con costs and earning reports
* Update weekly KPI spreadsheets
* Collate accruals for month end for revenue not charged out and S/Con charges not received
* Deal with any invoice queries
* Manage entire POD process
The ideal candidate will need to hit the ground running so will require a minimum of two years’ daily experience of a Transport Management System (for example, Sterling) as well as an excellent working knowledge of Excel. Additionally.
The role requires someone who works well within a team, has a pragmatic approach to work, good communication skills, and the ability to assess and initiate things independently.
Working Hours include Monday - Friday 8.30AM-5PM
To apply, or for further information, please contact Leanne or send in your CV asap