R13 are pleased to be working with a growing software company in their search for a Director of Account Management to join their team in Doncaster. Within this role you will take ownership for the account management strategy for all clients, create reporting systems that focus on revenue growth and actively participate in product development representing the ‘client’ where possible.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a strong account management background, who is looking to make their next step up to Account Director level. You will be joining a fast-paced, growing business with exciting plans for the future.
Duties to Include:
* Taking ownership for the account management strategy for all clients, with a focus to up-selling, cross-selling and client retention.
* Liaising with other departments in order to support the development of new products & services.
* Developing reporting systems to focus on revenue growth of existing clients.
* Managing client sales and growth.
* Producing training for all client types.
* Taking an active role in product development, representing the client where possible and ensuring effective communication.
* Ensuring consistently high levels of customer service are maintained.
* Creating case studies to support the sales process.
You will have/be:
* Proven account management experience.
* Experience developing key partnerships and gaining maximum value from these.
* Experienced working with software solutions & SaaS.
* Experienced and confident in managing the full account management cycle.
* Proactive in your communication style and able to build rapport quickly.
* Self-assured, driven, able to make decisions and take responsibility for them.
* Able to think strategically and be hands-on to execute a plan.
* Results-orientated, organised and able to meet deadlines.
* Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel and Word.
This is a full time, permanent role with an offered salary of £35,000 – £45,000 dependant on experience + OTE. Benefits of this role include generous commission package + contributory pension, 25 days’ holiday plus public holidays and free gym membership.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Luke Plane – Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications, we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate