£15.99 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent | 35 Hours – Nights | Large Dementia & Elderly Nursing Home | Good CI Rating
A leading dementia & elderly nursing home is looking for a Staff Nurse to join their team.
The 80+ bedded home offers round the clock care to older people living with a range of medical and mental health nursing care needs and has a fantastic local reputation for the high standards of care and living it offers.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 35 hours per week are available on a permanent contract on night shifts 8:30pm – 7:30am.
• Competitive pay rates of £15.99 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates.
• Pay enhancements for overtime shifts of £2 per hour more.
• Onsite parking
• Employment assistance programme for health and wellbeing
• Great training
• 5.6 weeks of annual leave
What we are looking for:
• Registered General Nurse (RGN), Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home setting.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation